You are top of mind during this turbulent time. And while we are quick to recognize that health organizations, medical professionals, and government leaders play the critical role here, we remain focused on serving you.
Our services remain available albeit with suitable adjustments and minus our traditional and appreciative handshake. Our employees are following CDC safety protocol. Emergency Roadside Service is fully-operational and we are diligent in disinfecting our trucks and equipment. In the event, you require roadside assistance and you are ill, please let our call taker, technician, or on-line support staff know so we can proceed to serve you, yet with extra caution.
As always, our highest priorities are the health and safety of our members and employees, as well as the communities we serve. Our branch offices are now open by appointment. To schedule a time to meet with your AAA Travel or Insurance agent, please make your request online or contact your local agent or AAA office location.
Indiana has passed a new order affecting the public regarding the use of face coverings. Gov. Eric J. Holcomb’s executive order requires that all Hoosiers wear face coverings in most public settings effective July 27, 2020. The executive order requires face coverings for anyone 8 years old or older in the following places:
- Public indoor spaces and commercial entities
- While using public transportation or other vehicle services such as a taxi or ride share
- Outdoor public spaces when it’s not possible to socially distance from people not in the same household
Please be aware that we cannot let anyone inside the building without a face mask. This order was passed to protect the community and the people of Indiana from COVID-19. We thank everyone for their cooperation.
How AAA is protecting our guests:
- We screen employees daily for symptoms of fever
- We ensure sick employees stay home
- We ensure employees wash their hands frequently and have hand sanitizer available
- We ensure employees wear a face covering at all times with customers
- We clean and sanitize our facility frequently
- We have taken measures to ensure a safe 6-foot distance in maintained at all times
- We have acrylic barriers in place for safe customer interaction
We ask our guests to please help in protecting everyone:
- Please wear a face covering while inside our offices
- If you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please stay home
- If you are at high risk for COVID-19, please stay home
- Stay 6 feet away from other guests (about two arms’ length away)
- Wash/sanitize hands often
- We strongly encourage the use of face coverings
We can also provide you the same insurance and travel services via phone, email, and postal mail. We would love to assist in finding alternative travel solutions, making cancellations, and adjusting itineraries. Please know that while our travel team can act quickly, our providers (cruise lines, tour operators, airlines, rental car agencies, etc.) are understandably overwhelmed which has delayed response. We will do our best to keep things moving on your behalf.
We are as committed as ever to provide the peace of mind for which AAA is known. And we will be here for you once this passes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition our ways to serve you. For updates, we encourage you to visit our website, AAA.com, utilize the AAA Mobile app, call 800-AAA-HELP (800-222-4357) for Roadside Assistance, or call 844-GOAAAGO (844-462-2246) for Member Services. For specific branch contact information, visit AAA.com/Offices.
Regards and be safe.
President & CEO
AAA Hoosier Motor Club