AAA and Discover Bank: Where will your savings take you?
As a AAA member, you receive preferred member rates on 12-, 24-, and 60-month CD and IRA CD terms, along with competitive rates on a variety of additional CD terms as well as Money Market and Online Savings Accounts. Enjoy the benefits of easy online account opening and account management, deposits that are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor, per ownership category, and 24/7 U.S.-based Banking Specialists ready to assist you.
AAA/Discover Bank Deposit Program Benefits:
- Preferred member rates on the most popular AAA CD terms1
- No minimum deposit to open Money Market, CD, or IRA CD accounts2
- Online Savings Accounts earn over 5x the National Savings Average3
- 24/7 U.S.-based customer service
- Easy account management
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowed by law
1. As of 10/21/16, approximately three quarters of the AAA CD portfolio was complied of 12-, 24-, and 60-month CDs. 2. There is no minimum deposit required to open a CD, IRA CD, or Money Market Account; however, Money Market Accounts must have an average daily balance of at least $1,500 beginning on the third statement cycle otherwise a monthly minimum balance fee will be charged. 3. Based on National Average APY for interest-bearing savings account with balances over $500 as reported by Informa Research Services, Inc. as of 10/21/16. ©2017 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Video: How To Save Money
We will examine reasons to save and how to determine how much you need to save. We will go over the advantages and different types of saving vehicles such as...
Visa TravelMoney Card
The AAA Visa TravleMoney card is a prepaid reloadable Visa debit card which offers travelers a safe and convenient alternative to travelers checks or cash.
Visa Gift Card
Visa Gift Card is a prepaid Visa debit card and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. and U.S. Territories. You choose the Value!