Increase the safety of your teen driver on the road and keep your insurance rates from going through the roof with AAA and teenSMART. Certified teenSMART program graduates are better drivers than teens who did not take the program. In fact, teens who complete the teenSMART program have 30% fewer car collisions than their peers.*
This savings is in addition to all the same discounts you currently receive for safe driving, good students, home insurance and more. Find out how much teenSMART will save you on your teen’s auto insurance.
Contact your local AAA insurance agent to confirm your teen's eligibility for a discount at 1-866-209-8442.
Here is what you will need to get started with teenSMART:
- Validation from your AAA Insurance Agent to confirm teens eligibility
- A driver's license or permit for your teen driver
- A parent or other responsible adult driver, 25 or older
- A PC or Mac and an internet connection
- Approximately 8 hours
- IT’S EASY AND CONVENIENT because coursework is done using your home computer and ANY Internet connection.
- IT’S FLEXIBLE because your teen works at his or her own pace.
- IT’S PARENT-CHILD INVOLVING because you participate in behind-the-wheel driving activities along with your teen. This enables you to spend quality time together AND demonstrate the importance you put on being a safe and responsible driver.
How to Order
After you get an auto insurance quote from your AAA Insurance agent, call toll-free 1-800-737-7890 to order the teenSMART computer-based driving tutorials at the AAA member-only price.
Use Promo Code: AAA05 for a $50 discount. More than one teen in your house? Ask about additional savings.
*Source: 2004 teenSMART Large Sample Size Collision Reduction Studies †For detailed computer specifications, go to adeptdriver.com. ADEPT Driver and teenSMART are trademarks of ADEPT, Inc. Not all product features available by state. Discounts vary based upon eligibility and may vary by state. Discounts are not cumulative. See specific policy language for coverage and exclusions. Insurance provided by CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insure.
2017 CSAA Insurance Group