There’s no end to the fun or the memories your clients will make on a Carnival® cruise! They will enjoy amazing destinations, delicious cuisine, exciting nightlife, spectacular entertainment and more! Have your clients book early and save with this exclusive AAA Vacations® offer, with great savings on sailings through April 2025.
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music, DJs spinning, karaoke, sing-alongs and more
- Deck Parties, outdoor games, and fun contests
- Fitness center, plus outdoor sports activities like a jogging track and mini golf
- Pools, hot tubs, and waterslides!
Food & Drink
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the full-service Main Dining Room and/or the casual, quick-service Lido Restaurant.
- Specialty food spots for breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Kids menus available at most onboard dining venues
- 24/7 Offerings
- Non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea
- Soft-serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- A variety of room types with options to sleep up to 5 people per room
- Dedicated room steward
- Soft, cozy linens (Carnival Comfort Collection®)
- In-room safe for valuables
- Plenty of closet and drawer space
- Stateroom climate control
- Bathrobes upon request
- Camp Ocean® for 2-11-year-olds
- Circle “C”® for young teens ages 12-14
- Club O2® for teens ages 15-17
- Plus tons of kid-friendly activities across the ship, including our exclusive Seuss at Sea™ activities
Terms and Conditions
Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable and non-refundable. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $12.50 per person up to $25 per oceanview staterooms on 2-5 day sailings. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $25 per person up to $50 per balcony and suite staterooms on 2-5 day sailings. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $25 per person up to $50 per oceanview staterooms on 6+ day sailings. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $37.50 per person up to $75 per balcony and suite staterooms on 6+ day sailings The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. 50% reduced deposit is applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Deposit is non-refundable. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $48.38 to $412.00, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit (FCC). FCC issued in USD & must be used to book a new cruise within 12 months of cancel date. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 6A is required. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Free room location upgrade is not available on obstructed, and cove categories. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between now and December 31, 2023. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2025. Request rate code OV1 for Balcony & Suites staterooms. Request rate code OV2 for Oceanview staterooms. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas and Panama. © 2022 Carnival Corporation. Carnival® and the Carnival logos are trademarks of Carnival Corporation. All rights reserved. Used under license. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas and Panama.
HALF MOON CAY - A PRIVATE ISLAND PARADISE
- Smile, splash and survey the island’s incredible scenery from atop horseback.
- Compare swim strokes with the island’s gentle stingrays.
- Check out the beached pirate ship, and order up some refreshing bounty from the bar within.
- Share a smile — and snap a selfie — with Ted, Half Moon Cay’s resident donkey.