North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization
In 1902, the US. Motoring enthusiasts formed small auto clubs and nine met in Chicago on March 4, 1902, creating a national American Automobile Association with 1,500 members.
We're always there when you need us most. Learn what AAA's promise means when providing members with relevant products and services.
AAA in the Press
AAA Hoosier Motor Club is committed to keeping you up-to-date with local Automotive and Safety news and efforts. Check out our press release section by clicking below.
Since its founding in 1902, the not-for-profit, fully tax-paying AAA has been a leader and advocate for the safety and security of all travelers. Over the years, AAA has become recognized as:
- The nation’s leading provider of roadside assistance and automotive-related expertise.
- The world’s largest publisher of travel information and one of the world’s largest leisure travel agencies.
- One of the most active advocates for the welfare of the traveling public.
- One of the fastest growing financial products and services organizations in the United States.
- A top performer in the life insurance industry.