Interested in becoming a AAA Roadside Assistance Contractor for the AAA Hoosier Motor Club? Join Our Provider Network.
AAA is always looking to partner with high-performing providers for services to include light, medium and heavy-duty towing, as well as non-tow roadside assistance for our valued members..
- Enhance your bottom line - Service providers receive a competitive pay structure featuring a base call rate plus incentives and receive prompt payment for completed roadside assistance calls.
- Save on business expenses - To help with service provider viability, we have assembled a network of industry-leading organizations, offering exclusive savings and benefits on products and services you use every day.
- Commitment to your success - After joining our team, you’re not on your own…you’ll have a dedicated, local field consultant to assist you, answer questions, and help maximize your potential within AAA.
- Training - Take advantage of our free AAA Service Provider training to enhance both customer service and technical skills. Gain free access to informative manuals and technical bulletins to expand and update your knowledge on the world of roadside assistance.
- The AAA Advantage - Working with AAA brings a level of trust you cannot get from any other company, as AAA is one of the most recognized and respected consumer brands in the country.