Protect Yourself and Your Vacation
Why do You Need Travel Insurance?
Because your trip is too important to leave to chance. For a small fraction of your trip costs, you can count on travel insurance to save the day when things go awry.
- If you have to cancel your trip for a covered reason, travel insurance can reimburse you for your prepaid, non-refundable trip costs. Without insurance, you could lose the money you paid for your vacation rental, car rental, hotel, flights and more.
- If you experience a covered medical emergency, travel insurance can help ensure you get high-quality care and reimburse you for covered medical costs. Without insurance, you may have to pay out of pocket.
- If your rental car gets damaged, lost or stolen, travel insurance can pay for the loss. Without insurance, you could get hit with a huge bill.
- If you face an unexpected crisis, travel insurance connects you to 24-Hour Hotline Assistance for expert help and advice. Without insurance, you’re on your own.
- If your travel plans are affected by COVID-19, many of our travel protection plans now include the Epidemic Coverage Endorsement, which adds covered reasons to select benefits for certain losses related to COVID-19 and any future epidemic. Benefits vary by plan and by state of residence, and are not available in all jurisdictions.
Benefits and Coverage Examples
IMPORTANT: Before purchasing a travel protection plan, please read our Coverage Alert for details on how our policy limits or excludes coverage related to COVID-19, as well as temporary, specific accommodations Allianz is offering.
*Disclaimer: Available in Select Plans purchased after April 6, 2021. Additional Terms and Conditions apply, please consult your Travel Agent and Plan Documents for details. *Benefits for quarantine due to an epidemic only apply when an eligible traveler is specifically named and individually-ordered to quarantine (not including generally or broadly applicable quarantines). Benefits may not cover the full cost of your quarantine and are subject to applicable benefit limits. See plan documents for details.
Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Insurance benefits underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, or Jefferson Insurance Company, depending on your state of residence and plan chosen. Plans only available to U.S. residents and may not be available in all jurisdictions. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are marks of AGA Service Company dba Allianz Global Assistance or its affiliates. Allianz Travel Insurance products are distributed by Allianz Global Assistance, the licensed producer and administrator of these plans and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage due to the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company. Plans include insurance benefits and assistance services. Any Non-Insurance Assistance services purchased are provided through AGA Service Company. Except as expressly provided under your plan, you are responsible for charges you incur from third parties. Contact AGA Service Company at 800-284-8300 or 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233 or email@example.com.