Coverage Options with Example Pricing
More Love, Less Worry
With budget-conscious deductibles and copays, no breed or gender discrimination and straightforward coverage, you can enjoy life with your pet knowing AAA has you covered. You'll have a plan for your pet no matter what life brings.
- Coverage for accidents, injuries and illnesses from the trusted AAA name
- Transparency surrounding excluded pre-existing conditions when you participate in Clarity.
- Simple claims process with fast reimbursement
Care with Confidence
Here’s a look at how we’ve helped real pet parents afford care:
- Diabetes (annually) - Average Cost $900 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $190
- Upper Respiratory Infection - Average Cost $3,722 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $472
- Orthopedic Knee Surgery - Average Cost $4,271 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $527
- Vomiting - Average Cost $850 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $185
- Ribbon Ingestion - Average Cost $607 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $160
Based on typical costs in major metropolitan areas based on Companion Protect research and experience. Payment amount calculated using 10% copay and $100 deductible.