AAA Program Benefits
Buying a car can be overwhelming. Am I getting a good price? Which dealer can I trust? The AAA Auto Buying Service leverages the buying power of millions of AAA members to pre-arrange AAA Member Pricing with participating dealers. Each participating dealer has been carefully selected to provide members with the level of service and dedication they are accustomed to.
- AAA Member Pricing - no negotiation at the dealer
- Search over 1 million used cars and trucks for sale
- Access a nationwide network of Certified Dealers
- Buy with confidence
- Build the new car you want, see what others paid and get your member pricing online.
- Ready to sell or trade-in your car? See your car’s market value and get a cash offer from a local dealer in minutes
*Between 1/1/19 and 12/31/19, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through the AAA Auto Buying Program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $3,123. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer