Quinn Buckner, a community advocate, civic leader and lifelong learner. Indiana Pacers announcer, NBA and college basketball champion, coach, Olympic champion, Gold medalist, and Hall of Famer.
What is supplemental health insurance?
Supplemental health insurance is designed to help you pay out-of-pocket expenses when the unexpected happens. Our products can help pay medical bills or your everyday living expenses. Be prepared to handle financial impacts of a serious accident or illness when health insurance isn't enough.
- Cash payment are paid for covered accidents
- You choose how you want to spend the money
- Sports package pay an additional 25% for injuries in sports
- Pay you cash when you can't work
- Receive up to $1,500/month to help pay bills
- Benefits paid whether you miss work for an illness or injury
- Pays you a cash lump sum up to $20,000
- Covers heart attack, stroke, and cancer
- Covers you if there is a recurrence up to three times
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Ensure your family and dependents are protected financially if you have an accident
- Cost never changes as you get older and your policy is guaranteed renewable.