Enter for Your Chance to Win an 8-Day European River Voyage for Two!*
Courtesy of AAA Travel | Viking River Cruise Value: $11,398
Enter for your chance to win an 8- day European River Voyage for two people in 2024 or 2025! River Cruise Journey includes onboard meals, a complimentary shore excursion in each port of call, plus more! See terms and conditions for eligibility.
Discover the world in comfort.
Viking® offers destination-focused itineraries on the great rivers and oceans of the world. Enjoy exciting cities, culturally enriching experiences, regional cuisine, and spacious accommodations aboard elegant, state-of-the-art ships.
Viking Inclusive Value
Viking cruise fare includes everything you need—and nothing you do not.
Highlights of a Viking River Voyage
Traveling by river, beyond the reach of roadways, you will discover the true nature of fascinating lands and the people who call them home. You will travel with ease, unpacking just once and enjoying the ever-changing scenery along the banks as you are gently carried on board an elegant, intimate ship to your next destination. Here is just a small sample of where a Viking river cruise will take you:
MORE FEATURES, SERVICES AND EXCURSIONS INCLUDED:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
All Staterooms Include:
- Outside staterooms with river view
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Voltage: 220V & 110V (US outlet), plus USB ports
- Queen-size Viking Explorer Bed with optional twin-bed configuration
- All Upper & Middle Deck staterooms have a full veranda or French balcony (a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door)
- Private bathroom with shower; heated floor & anti-fog mirror; premium Freyja toiletries; robes & slippers (upon request)
- 40" or 42" flat-screen Sony® TV with infotainment system featuring Movies On Demand, plus CNBC, CNN, FOX & more
- Telephone, safe, refrigerator, hair dryer & individual climate control
- * All amenities on board Viking Longships; amenities vary on other ships.
Terms: No purchase necessary. Must be 21 or older and an Indiana resident within the Hoosier Motor Club territory to enter. Sweepstakes runs December 15, 2023 - March 15, 2024. See sweepstakes terms and conditions.
If you are planning your next river cruise vacation and are wondering which company to choose, Viking offers incredible river cruises with expertly curated itineraries and exceptional onboard amenities. The cruise line’s state-of-the-art ships will offer you the ultimate luxury while cruising rivers around the world.
From the first moment you step foot on board, you’ll be greeted with a world of adventure and elegance. Immerse yourself in culture, history, and more as you experience the Viking cruise line. Find out why you should consider Viking for your next river cruise vacation.
VIKING RIVER CRUISE VACATIONS
Viking was founded in 1997 and focuses on providing travelers with unique and immersive experiences, exploring some of the world’s most stunning and historic destinations. Viking has grown over the years to become an award-winning river cruise company and now operates a fleet of cutting-edge ships. Each Viking longship features spacious staterooms, elegant dining options, and state-of-the-line onboard amenities.
Viking has earned a name in the cruise industry for its curated itineraries. These experiences take guests to iconic destinations throughout the world, including famous river cruises in Egypt, Asia, and Europe. The company provides guests with authentic experiences and in-depth guided tours through the history of each destination.
On board, Viking provides numerous activities and entertainment options. Guests can attend lectures, cooking demos, and music performances. The cruise line focuses on cultural enrichment, offering demonstrations and expert-led talks from local guides.